The Association is very appreciative of the support which we receive from our existing sponsors many of whom have a long standing association with our show. However in order to continue improving our event we are currently seeking additional sponsors and have a variety of opportunities available, ranging from sponsoring an individual event or competition through to a general sponsorship of Ballymoney Show depending on the needs of your business.
Benefits of Sponsorship
Although the benefits which you receive will depend on the nature and scale of your investment, by becoming a sponsor you will gain:
- Association with a unique and well established event.
- An opportunity to promote your product or service to a diverse audience or a particular niche market depending on your business needs.
- Publicity through our website with links to your business.
- Publicity within the local and agricultural press both prior to the event at the show launch and the press reports following the event.
- An opportunity for promotional material such as banners to be placed at various locations within the show including the main arena.
For more information please contact the Secretary on 07713 519 928, or if you would like to become a Sponsor please complete the Sponsor Reply Form.
Please support them.
Anderson Gillan Barr Pinkerton Solicitors
Bank of Ireland
Basil Knipe Electrics Ltd
Blossom & Birch
Causeway Coast & Glens Borough Council
Chestnutt Animal Feeds
Co Londonderry Horse Breeders Society
Knockaboy Veterinary Clinic
J A McClelland & Sons Ltd
John McElderry (M&T) Ltd
John Thompson & Sons Ltd
McCarroll Plant Hire Ltd
P & T Thompson Sheep Breeding
Riada Credit Union
Riada Veterinary Clinic
Richmond’s Country Store
S M Motors
Steele Farm Supplies
The Lely Centre in Eglish
Ulster Farmers’ Union
Waste Collection Services Ltd
World Wide Sires